4.06.2005

Monkey Idol

Well g'd'aftanoon! Funny seeing you here!

So my friend Mike (The Captain) has been doing SO many deep posts lately! So I was gonna be all like "I'm gonna do a deep post, so there" but ya know what, I'm actually gonna be all like "I'm not gonna do a deep post, so there" and he's gonna be all like whoa and I'm gonna like be like ya! WOO!

*wow.. talking like that DOES kill brain cells*

I watched American Idol last night and my NEW NEW favourite is Nikko. Carrie was my favourite two weeks ago, Vonzell last week, and Nikko this week. He sang something from West Side Story and it was just incredible. I get so into this show because I just want the 'right' person to win. Good music can be admired my some, but great music by those who are the best should be shared with everyone. I'm not sure who should win yet, but once one of them trips on stage or punches Scott in the face, then I'll know. It's gonna happen, just wait.

Lost is on tonight, Survivor and the Apprentice tomorrow, yay TV! (I hope it doesn't cause some sort of cancer.. that would be bad.. oh well! Yay TV!)

Hmm what else. Boy gone. The guy who "re-entered my life" is a waste of time so I'm not going to put any effort into it. I determined this while talking to my bestest buddy Leanne (you're da shi-at gurl!). He's a great guy, but he doesn't know what he wants, and until he does, he ain't comin' near this here Jam.

Good god there's a lot of post-its on my wall. Good god.

Why is the saying "Good god"? I don't know if I think god is really THAT good.. so why do I keep saying it? I should say "Bad monkey" instead. Deal? Deal.

Ew there's a wheat thins box on my floor. When did that get there? Ew, it's empty. Bad monkey. (wow it works! hahahahahah! MWAAA HAAAA *cough choke*... tee hee..)

Oh wow, I have nothing to talk about. OH OH! I KNOW! I have a job interview this weekend! Friday evening I'm going to an interview for the job of a website narrator for a multi-media corporation! I'm excited! I doubt I'll get it because I gotsta work on the gay accent thing (where does that come from anyways? Elton John?), but it would be very cool if I did! UBER COOL! Bad MONKEY!

Well that's it. Siyonara!

--Jam has left the building.. but not literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home