4.03.2005

Lack of Spring, Time, and Man

It's really late, but I feel like posting. So we'll make this as short and sweet as possible.

Lack of Spring
Incase you haven't noticed, the ground is covered in snow, and it's April 2nd. Hopefully this is an elaborate April Fools joke by a rich billionaire. It's supposed to be 17 degrees by Tuesday and that better be no joke, or I'm coming after you Trump (and your little apprentices too!).

Lack of Time
Daylight Savings sucks. I want that hour to do things like procrastinate and sleep! Damn you Father Time! Damn yooooooou!

Lack of Man
Still single. One guy re-entered my life recently, but I don't know where that's going to go. Like him a lot, but don't know how he feels towards me. We'll see. If not, I'm going hetero and dating Heidi. I've decided (just go with it Heidi.. your mom already loves me).

Dat's it.

--Jam

Listen to: that song that Athena and Heidi gave me.. I don't remember what it's called, but it's so perty and it was on Crossing Jordan.. Kate something?.. oh well. Heidi, help!

My hero today: Heidi, for being my future girlfriend (lol) and for telling me the name of the song as soon as she reads this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

You're frightening me.

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work

You need to get watching Crossing Jordan with us!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home