4.07.2005

That'll Learn Ya

Well mornin' sunshine!

For me it's still night because I didn't actually go to bed. I thought about it around 1am, but then I started doing some work and I was really happy with being productive, so I did that until about 3am, when I decided to just stay up. So I played some Final Fantasy X (omg that game is freaking hard.. Yunalesca is a bitch from hell). I'm managing to continue to beat really difficult things somehow, but I think the Sentry Keeper and Yunalesca may make me level up some. If you have never played the game and are saying "Dude, WTF?", then I say to you "do not say WTF out loud."

I'm so hungry and I have hardly any food. The food I have is fish, oatmeal, and that's about it. I don't want fish. I don't want oatmeal. I don't want fish stuffed with oatmeal. I don't want fish in oatmeal. Therefore, I'm doomed to be hungry. My wonderful father finally deposited some child support (one thing he's good for), so I'll be able to buy some food tomorrow.

I forget why I put "that'll learn ya" as the title to this blog entry. Woops.

I got my first email today about student senate! Hooty hoo (I'm Missy Elliot now. Didn't you get the memo? I'll fax it right over.)! Just needing contact info and stuff, but it's just so freaking exciting! I'M A SENATOR! Bow down to me, insignificant human! Mwaaa haaa! *ahem* and the cool thing is, it hasn't went to my head at all. Nope.

In 2 1/2 hours I have my last PHIL 1F90 seminar and I'm almost gonna cry! It's just been such an experience, philosophy has, and there's about eight of us that have become sort of a clique. A weird, detached, semi-acquaintancey clique. I love it! And our TA Serena, through the profanity and inability to keep on top of the material, is a really interesting person and I hope I stay in touch with her. AND she plays badminton! I mean what person who plays badminton is that bad? Huh? Huh? Huh? Exactly. None.

Huh? Exactly.

What else can I yammer on about? OH I KNOW! HOW ABOUT MY DISGUST FOR AMERICAN IDOL? AND MY USE OF THE CAPS LOCK!? lol.. but seriously!? Nikko, why you? Nikko was one of the best competitors and did THE best on Tuesday, so I do not understand why America (those idiots) would spend their money and call in just to vote for crappy singers like Scott or Anthony (those idiots, too). GAH! and.. GAAAH!

So it seems around this time is the time for anniversaries. A lot of my friends are mentioning anniversaries and I want to vomit lol.. I mean I'm happy for them, yadda yadda, but I'm really surprised at myself at how the single life is really getting to me. I think it's simply the fact that I haven't had someone interestd in me in a long long while and I need some attention from someone other than a flock of girls and Craig. Flocks of girls are fine, Craig's fine (you FIIIINE haaa.. whoa that was way funnier and made more sense in my head), but I need a guy who's like into me! YA KNOW? Huh? Huh? Exactly.

Aww Nikko just came onto my playlist. *tear* STUPID AMERICA! HUH? GOT SOMETHING TO SAY AMERICA? HUH? EXACTLY!

...WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT? lol.. oh wow!

Hmmm.. what should I do for the next two hours? Dance? *does a little dance* That didn't work, jerkwad.

Well I'm done rambling for now. That'll learn ya to start reading my posts without checking how long they are first!

--Jam the Learner

My hero of the day: My kitty Sheba! Just cause! BAWWWW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I don't think they have a hell in Spira... but yea, didn't I tell you she's funnn?!

You know if I could poof an awesome man into your life I would. =( Then I'd make one for Athena and one for me too. <3

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home