4.11.2005

Long Pants



Ah Homestar and Strong Bad. Will you ever learn? Click above to see a hilarious email response by Strong Bad that had be laughing aloud over and over like a hyena in normal condition. Seriously! **Make sure that once the email is over, you click the word "creeped" that is still on the computer screen". It adds to the laughing.

--Long Pants Jam

**EDIT: I noticed that in the last like 6 posts, no one has commented. Now I know I don't have THAT many fans (for who knows what reason.. my greatness must not be as obvious as I thought), but you guys need to show your gratitude for knowing my awesomeness exists!.. lol or just post now and then to make this Jam a happy Jam. Kay? Good. Great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Jam!
~Heather, a fan

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home