11.04.2005

And Under Control

Hey ma peeps.

So in talking to friends and about friends and all that, I've realized that wow, I've really changed, and so have they. It's a discouraging fact, but a realistic one. People change. I never really thought I'd grow apart or differently than some people, but it's happening.

I can't wait to move away. A new beginning is what I need. I won't come back once I leave, except to visit my old life. I feel like I'm one of those angels from Touched By An Angel, who meet a lot of different people and help them out and move on. I think people really benefit from having me around, but I don't always benefit in the reverse effect. I need to move on for me, and as Martha would say, it'll be a good thing. A new batch of people, new experiences, and a new life. My friends here don't need me, my family really doesn't need me. My mom said to me "I'm happy when you're happy," and I nearly cried. I know she's independent, but she loves me, and she's in the handful of people that do need me.

If I move away, I can become self-reliant and really build myself a legacy. The rut I'm in is showing a lot of light, and it is the most important light I've ever seen.

If you're reading this and thinking "Whoa, he's cutting me out of his life" or something like that, and you're actually shocked of this, then you're being silly. Of course there are people here that I know I'll know for the rest of my life, but others are old news. Old, silly news.

Ah well.

Oh, my name is cause I bought Clean & Clear moisturizer and it's great. lol

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I know what you're going through with friends changing and all that. I feel like I've done a lot of growing these last couple of years, and while my friends have as well, it's unfortunate that we're growing APART rather than TOGETHER. But, sometimes, that's just how life goes. C'est la vie.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home