11.02.2005

I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend

Howdy, night dwellers!

So it's just after 11 and I can't sleep. Well, that's not true. I could sleep, but I just don't feel like it! Weird!

I'm listening to a messed up version of Ashlee Simpson's "Boyfriend" and it's SO GOOD! I really didn't like her music at all in the past, but this song is so fun and catchy and would be awesome to dance to! If anyone has a good version of it, be sure to send it to me over MSN.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, HA!" lol SO GREAT!

So I did my quota today on my novel. I'm so very impressed with myself. It's going in a different direction than I thought it would, but I've already received positive feedback (thanks to my greatest fan! I <3 U!) so that's encouraging.

I'm planning out my VJ Search tape and I am so excited I could barf. I was watching Leah interview Ashlee Simpson, and it looked like so much fun! I was just sitting there thinking "Wow, I could DO that!" and that's freaky! Maybe I'll actually make it!? I have to make sure I do a great tape so I get in and have the opportunity to wow the judge people.

For the video, I'm planning on doing a goofy introduction, saying the things I like and the reasons I should be a VJ, then I'm going up to the Pen Centre to interview random people are different musicky things. Should prove to be a grrreat video!

So yay! November is great!

--Jam is also great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home