10.27.2005

Jam's Novel Idea

Hey everyone! Quick post about the whole novel thingy, which I know you better be excited about.

I've created a seperate blog called Jam's Novel Idea where I plan to post all my progress on the novel so that you, the wonderful reader, can read my novel as it's being written and give me plenty of wonderful feedback and comments! Isn't it all just so wonderful?

There's a link in the sidebar, so be sure to check it out regularly starting in November! Remember that it's a work-in-progress, so it wouldn't be as great as if I were to get it published, because it is uncensored and unedited. Remember that lol.

If you're bored and just want something to do and decide to read a bit from my novel, please start from the beginning or from where you left off, because I don't want you to ruin it, ruiner! Capisce? (Kapeesh, lamebrain.) I promise to be nice if you promise to not skip ahead!

...Love ya!

--Jam
jamsnovelidea.blogspot.com

Check out Athena's novel too! Hers is at rockstarthenovel.blogspot.com, also posted to the left. We rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home