10.25.2005

Mornin' Sunshine!

Howdy Doodies!

So I woke up this morning before my alarm, which is a crazy amazing feat. I feel so freaking awake and it's SO strange for 7:30 a.m. I may have to go to bed at 9pm every night. (Except for Thursdays.. how could I ever miss the Apprentice? Donald would be disappointed in me.) This morning was the darkest morning yet this year, and I really thought my clock was deceiving me. I think I'm going to get Lisa to turn on a light upstairs when she leaves for work so that it seems like fake sun. Fake sun is just as good as real sun, right? Right? Pfft, what do you know.

Romeo slept with me all night. He's so fluffy and warm and keeps my feet all toasty. Except now he's just staring at me from my bed and it's creepy and weird.

Today is the day that I confront my employers about being annoying jerks lol. They've been screwing with me for over a month and I'm going to talk to them seriously today, and if I feel confident enough, I may quit *gasp*. I know people say get another job first, but is it really worth going through hell in order to keep a little bit of money? I mean I can survive for a while on the money I have now, so who knows.

Now he's rolling on the floor. What a goober. Romeo, not Donald Trump. Although Donald may also be a goober. He did fire the girl Kristi who says goober too, which is a gooberish thing to do.

Only one week until I start writing my novella, and I'm super nervous! I hope it turns out okay, because if it does, I'm sure I'll be enthused to continue writing and having, ya know, a future! lol

Well I'm off to start my day, maybe have a little breaky. Toodle-oo!

--Oo-Jam

Listen to: Hung Up by Madonna, Inside All The People by Planet Funk, Trancescape by DJ Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home