11.21.2005

Let Me Wash Away

Evenin, gooberheads.

I wonder what the origin of the word "goober" is? *ponders*

Anywho, not much goin' on these days. Took a day off sick from work today, definitely giving my notice tomorrow because I'm dreading going into work everyday now. I'm actually excited to leave and find something new. The stress of finding a new job has completely left, thanks to good ol' fashioned stress relief.

I finally saw Heights, my most anticipated movie of the year, and I was no disappointed one bit. An amazing independent film with a great cast, this film is definitely one to pick up. Check out the trailer in my side bar.

Well anywho, yeah.

Oh, one more thing. Everyone who has a blog should use it. No one updates anymore and it makes Jam disgruntled.

--Disgruntled Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home