11.16.2005

Waiting for the Mountain

Evenin', you.

So I had an urge to watch the trailer for Brokeback Mountain again and I am so excited for that movie I could just puke. It needs to be December 9th now. Maybe I can take sleeping pills until then so it gets here quicker. *ponders*

Under further investigation of the film, I came across the name Anna Faris as a supporting character. She's one of my all-time favourite actresses (see Lost in Translation or the Scary Movie series), so that just adds to the amazing cast that is pulling me to this film, amongst other things.

OH MY GOD, Heath Ledger is too hot. It makes my brain implode. I need to go to bed so I can have good dreams about cowboys.

--Jam and the Sandman

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

that movie Water is also playing now at Westdale. i was thinking u lisa and i should go this weekend? maybe??

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home