11.08.2005

I'm a Sexy Brad Pitt Stealer!

I knew it.

You scored as Lara Croft. A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Captain Jack Sparrow

75%

Lara Croft

75%

Indiana Jones

46%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

Neo, the "One"

46%

James Bond, Agent 007

42%

El Zorro

42%

The Terminator

33%

William Wallace

29%

Batman, the Dark Knight

29%

Maximus

17%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


I had to do a tie-breaker. If I had chosen rum and a beach over tight-fitting clothes, I would have been a crazy pirate. Unfortunately my tight clothes make the Jam sexy, so I figured some guy who liked my tight clothes would buy me rum and a beach anyways. So Lara I am.

--Jam Raider

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home