11.17.2005

300 and Still Annoyed

Well howdy!

So it's been three hundred posts? Holy craaaaap. I'm going to do a big retrospective lookback in a couple of days, but for now, this is just a regular ol' post, with me bitchin' about things like I normally do.

First off, I'm sitting here at work, doing absolutely nothing. I've done a total of twenty minutes of work today. They're paying me to sit here, because some computer is down and that means my work is down, or something. Whatever the reason, I'm still bored, and I'm gonna ask to go home soon. Sleep is better than money, I say.

I still haven't quit. I have my resignation in my coat, so I'm just waiting for the right time. When the time is right, I'll know. I'm excited to look for a new job and find something a little more riveting (like watching paint dry). Yay steps in the right direction! Yaaaaaaaaaaaams!

Secondly, and I may do a whole rant on this because it bothers me so much, I am sick and tired of people writing in their MSN names that they miss their snookie-ookums. You lovey-dovey idiots are gonna pay for my new computer, cause I'm gonna vom all over this one. It is just unnecessary to write that you miss them or that you *heart* them or whatever! They will not be sad if you don't write that in your online username, you silly gooberheads! Do you think that the rest of us really care? It's not that we don't want you to be in love or to miss the guy/girl, or whatever, but I mean if we know anything about you, then we know that you love the moron, so stop posting about it! AAAAAAAH!

*ahem*

Tomorrow I'm headed to Brantford to get some letters of reference to apply to Memorial, and Saturday I'm going out to Embassy with Tom and Sarah, so it should be an eventful weekend, if nothing else. I have to cook an entrée for our dinner parties on Sunday, which sucks ass, because I have no ideas. I might do fish, but then again, I might do VOMMING ABOUT LOVE ON MSN.

lol... yeah, I'm gonna do a full-fledged rant soon.

--Jam asks "is fledged a word?"

Coming soon:
- 300-post extravaganza!
- rant about love online
- WoW info, for those of you who think WoW is the word "wow" with capital letters placed on the w's for no reason
- holiday preparations
- top TV shows of all time
- and much more! *gasps*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jammmmmmmer!
I totally agree with the sappy ppl online...*gags myself with a spoon* What's the need to express your undying love for someone? I'm sure they would appreciate it much more if you actually TOLD THEM, instead of everyone on your MSN! UGH!
Sorry I haven't posted in like 2 months, I promise I will soon!
I miss you! You have to come to Toronto to do some Christmas shopping soon. Lemme know when you're free and we'll set a date! Buh bye for now!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home