11.10.2005

Morning Tea

Mornin!

*yawn* I'm sleepy.. my computer woke me up in the middle of the night. It turned off on its own, and when my compy turns off, the printer makes a noise. So I hear this at 2am and I'm like wtf... my room is officially haunted! Maybe I caught Summers Castle's ghost (Edith? Ethel? What was its name... Agatha?) like you catch a cold.

Nanowrimo is officially the most difficult thing to do on earth. I try to sit down and write, but as Athena says, "writing can't be forced". I don't know if that's exactly how she puts it, but I thought I'd use li'l quotes anyways. 1667 words per day is astronomical.. that's like one essay per day for an entire month! How do people actually beat it? They must have no distractions and no life and then they can write crap and not care that it's crap. As soon as I wrote my bad chapter, I got all discouraged and fell behind. Boooooourns. I might try to catch up or I might not. We'll see.

This weekend I think I'm filming my VJ tape! I'm uber UBER excited! Natalie's gonna be in it, and Dust is filming it, and for one part I'm dressing up as a goth, so.. yay!

Well, I should get ready for work.

Boorah.

--Jamhead

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

You're copying my style, omg!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--I invented Harley, Heidi:P
Though you did give her personality. Great job again!

Sofia was her name James. No worries though. When Harley destroyed the gates to hell in the living room, all supernatural activity stopped at Summers Drive.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Omg she's gonna kill you for not spelling her name right!

It's Sophia.

Watch out Dustin, she knows where you sleep... and so do I.

Or something. *yawn*

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home