11.14.2005

Slalom

Afternoon cool cats!

So just about to take my lunch at work and coming to the conclusion that it's really time for me to quit. I screwed a bunch of stuff up in the last two days and I feel really crappy, and I think it would be better for the company if they got in someone that was more suited for data entry. At the same time, I'm not getting enough hours here, so it works both ways. I think I'll give my notice in the next few days and give them til the following Friday until I leave, because I don't wanna be a horrible person and leave right away lol.

Barbados is coming up fast and I'm getting reeeeally excited. I've got it almost all paid off which is a big sigh of relief. I can't wait to go somewhere tropical because the most south I've ever been, I am right now.

I'm applying to MUN (Memorial University of Newfoundland) this month. I'm a "mature student" already out there, so it should be easier to get in *fingers crossed*. I'm getting letters of reference from my amazing boss at The Bay, Edith, as well as I'm going to ask Mrs. L-P from PJC and the receptionist that I worked alongside at StoreImage last year, Linda. I should be able to get in, and since that's my first choice, I really hope I do. My second choice is UBC, but it will be more difficult to get into, and will be more expensive by far. MUN is the cheapest university in the country (2600 for one year of tuition, 2600 for one year of residence), whereas UBC is in Vancouver, and it's a huge well-known university, so much bigger bucks are necessary.

Anywho, I'm off to buy some crap. Ta!

--Jam laughs at the word "ta"

Listen to: Gimme Gimme Gimme by Abba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home