11.07.2005

Procrast-a-Nation

That's where I live. It's a really nice place, everyone's very friendly...

Holy Jebus, I'm so far behind on my novel I could puke AND cry! I was so determined to beat that 50,000 mark for November, and now I'm almost 10,000 words behind! Good gravy Batman!

The reason I sort of stopped is because I really didn't like the last chapter I wrote. It was small and poorly worded, and blaaaaah. So I think I'll just keep going like it never happened lol.

I'm gonna do it!

On a side note, I found a huge bunch of Canadian Idol songs on Limewire, so I'm going all crazay! Can't wait 'til Suzi, Casey, or Rex come out with an album!

Hmm.. uneventful post, but a post nonetheless. Why aren't other people posting anymore? Yeeeesh, come on people! Blogging is obviously fun!

--Jam, obviously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home