11.25.2005

That's Something

I've had a strange epiphany. It's been presenting itself to me over the last month or so, and frankly, it's a great thing to realize.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm really meant to make it. That sounds horribly pretentious, but I think it's true. I have something in me that's strong, creative, and forceful. I've always been able to lead and direct people, and my ideas for a company and my future are finally starting to make sense.

I've been through tribulations that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy, but all they have done is make me stronger, more confident, and an overall better person. I'm not saying I'm a nicer or better person than other people I know by any means. I'm just saying I have "it" in me, whatever "it" is. I think people agree that I have it, too.

LOL This is the most full of myself I've ever been, but it's nice to have this strange excess of self-confidence. Now let's just hope I do make it, after all this ego-talk.

--Jam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO have IT in you! It's good to be confident. GO Jam!
~Heather

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When ever you say that, it reminds me of ebay...'cause of all those recent commericals.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well when you make IT, be sure to remember me and my blog! :)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home