11.23.2005

Why Life Is Boring

1. I work in data entry.

2. To change up life, I want to work in a bank.

3. The amount of people I hang out with in Hamilton I can count on one hand.

4. The amount of guys I've dated since I've been in Hamilton I can count on my arm (which means none, duh).

5. Heidi only posts in her crazy Lineage journal. I tried reading it, but it's boring and confusing, even though I was mentioned in it, which was amusing lol.

6. Athena doesn't post.. like.. ever.

7. Stephanie posts less than that.

8. I care whether or not people post in their journals because it's new and exciting.

9. Sneezing has become fun.

10. I talk to Romeo, and myself, far more than I should.

11. While I'm writing, I realize that some of these aren't reasons I'm bored, but are actually things that are happening because I'm so bored.

12. My old highschool is starting to get rid of teachers that I loved visiting.

13. I visit my old highschool.

14. I've almost beaten the entire game Chrono Trigger in three days.

15. K2XLgames.com has disappeared. *tear*

16. I have way too much free time.

I could go on, but it's depressing lol. I'm hungry.

--Jam

6 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Boring is in the eye of the beholder.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Very true. However, this eye of the beholder sees that my life is boring.

--Jam

3:01 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

But my eye doesn't see Lineage II as boring! (which was what I was referring to, but your life works too, or something.)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

I didn't say Lineage II is boring. I said that your blog about it is, because I have no idea what you're talking about on it lol. If I did, I'm sure it would be much less boring.

--Jam

7:21 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Exactly my point. Eye of the beholder. o.O; Aanyway.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

mom says u should join a club lol

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home