1.15.2006

My Bajan Experience

Hey peeps! So as you all know, or should know by now if you're paying attention, I went to Barbados with my friend Loretta and her family over the holidays. Instead of trying to remember what happened and tell you all, I wrote a journal while I was there for my, and your, convenience. I'm posting it all online because I just love you that much! Note the dates and times of the posts because that's the exact time I wrote each post. The trip was definitely a roller coaster of emotions, so don't be prepared for a simply happy journal, because some parts are not.

All comments on the trip can go on this post, just because there are too many entries to post on and all that jazz. Enjoy!

**For now, I've only typed out some of the entries, because I have a lot more than I thought I did! Check back soon and I should have more up in no time. There'll be about 15-20 by the end, I think.**

1. The Plane
2. The First Impression
3. The First Morning
4. The Annoyances

--Bajan Jam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want more!!!!
~Leon

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home