1.16.2006

Why Men Are Dumber Than Women

...because they don't know what they want!

BLAAAARG! (<---my frustration)

OH MY GOD. So while I was gone, Ralphie was upset that he couldn't talk to me and all this. So now that I'm back I want to see him (of course) and talk to him and all that, but he had.. HAD.. the flu. So for the first couple days I accepted that he needed rest and all that. But now, he's completely avoiding me. WHAT THE HELLO. I wrote him an email a couple days ago and he said he's not avoiding me or ignoring me. Puh-lease. He's like an MSN fiend, like me, so even if he wasn't on MSN as much as before, he would have emailed me or something because he once was interested.

I understand the above paragraph didn't all make sense, but I'm just.. so.. ANGRY. I KNOW what I want.. why can't other guys? Get it together, you stupid sex! No wonder straight people think gay guys can't form stable couples.. it's because subconsciously they're thinking that two guys together probably can't work a doorknob, let alone have a family or a consenting NORMAL relationship.

And Ralphie is not the first to be like this either. Ohhhhh no. We've got summer romance and avid blog reader alike in this stupid dumb frustrating category. Just.. GAH.

..I think I got food poisoning from Harveys, so people may wanna stay away from there lol. Had to take a sick day today, so poo.

MEN SUCK. I'd so go straight if girls didn't have cooties.

I went on gay.com for the first time in months yesterday and was disgusted in about thirty seconds, so I left. I'm done with meeting new guys for now. I'm working with what I have, which is nothing. Thank Jebus for Lisa's kitty, or we'd have one very grumpy Jam on our hands.

Lastly, a couple things:

Here's a cool flash video entitled Doodle.

As for my Bajan journal, I added it to the sidebar, so I'll post in these posts when there's new posts in that post. Post post post post post.

Finally, my Top Films 2005 will be starting very shortly. I have not seen Brokeback Mountain or Memoires of a Geisha, so if they're not on the list and you have a brain anneurism about it, remember that I have not seen them, and that you should get a towel for your brain.

Smelly damn men.

--Jam

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

On the doodle note:

They burned the doodle. =(

I wish my doodles moved and came to life like that. It'd be a lot more entertaining.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Girls do NOT have cooties!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Girls are also liars.

LOL!

--Jam

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home