4.14.2006

What a Box

Hey you!

So, thanks to my good friends at K2XL, I found a list of fun links that are supposedly the best sites on the web. Me, being the skeptical sexy thing that I am, I chose one called "Pandora" and I am completely blown away that this exists.

Pandora is a radio station program. I know, I know, there are tons of them out there. The way Pandora differs from the others is this: it takes a song that you love and makes a station based on that. Any song. It takes the beat, the tune, the amount of vocals, and many other components of your fave song and just keeps playing tunes that it thinks you will like. If it plays one you love, you can put it in your favourites; one you don't like, it won't play one like that again.

Long story short, this is freaking amazing! Make sure you check it out. At the very least, it's a great way to find new music. At the very most, it's Jebus.

--Jam

PS - Psychopath. I created levels 62, 63, and 64, so get to them! Now!... please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home