11.06.2006

Ghoster Coaster

HI!

So I haven't done a li'l post doey in five days. Five whole days! It's like.. a travesty! An injustice to the world and everyone in it!

Well, unfortunately I don't have much to report, officer. I did eight gallons of homework this weekend at my aunt's place. Read an entire novel, wrote 1.5 essays, and worked on my very slow novel. Not that my novel is slow reading, but it's really slow on the uptake.. of.. writing it. Something.

I don't want to go to class today. Only a month until winter break! We get like a whole month off or some crazy shee-at here, so I'm retardedly excited about that. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for a whole month, but I'm sure I'll find something. Maybe write or conquer the world. Ya know, whatever.

So I said I was going to start doing video blogs, but yeah, that never happened. I still want to, but my roommates are so technologically disadvanced (is that a word?) that they would be like, "What is that freak doing talking to his wall. What a freak. Freaky freakerman," and I totally don't want to deal with that. So, sometime when they're out of the house, I'll be like "BWA HA" and I'll do it. I can't turn on my webcam without making that noise, you see. It's a rule. A law. Duh.

I got my first A! and my first C I'm so excited! yeah not so excited about the other one It was for a presentation worth thirty percent of my mark, so it's like SNAP! Or.. something! Boorah, right Jamie Foxx? Right. philosophy essay worth 15.. prof sucks.. material sucks.. booourns YAY!

Does anyone else find when they wake up.. or are doing much of anything, you can bend your neck back and it cracks a whole bunch? If not, then.. oh. Mine seems to do it a lot - it's really kinda gross - and I don't seem to remember it doing that this much before. Oh growing old! It's as much fun as a rollercoaster ride, only way more scary! Ooooh, here comes disease and senility! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ew, it's -1 today. Minus one. Negato uno. I think that's just wrong. It's November, shouldn't it be hot? ..shouldn't it? Yes. Yes it should. I'm not crazy. You are. Crazy. You.

Crazy!

--Jam

PS: Wow, I made a long-ish post out of nothing! Oooh, rambling! Weeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home