11.07.2006

Beyond the Silver Moon

Big news!

*drumroll*

I applied for Deal or No Deal! Yaaaay! It's coming to Canada and who knows, maybe I'll make it on and win a million dollars? Omigosh, can you imagine?

Anyways, it's actually not "big news" yet because I haven't even gotten an audition yet, but here's hoping!

So, for this blog I get all my comments sent to my email inbox so I can see what people commented and know when to respond. The downside is that I don't know which post it came from, and since my blog has near 500 posts, I sometimes can't find it. This morning someone commented:

"Hi Jam.

Are you a gay person? From your story I presume you are."

LOL - Kinda random, who knows what story you're talking about, but yeah, I think that's a pretty easy assumption to make.

EGG NOG IS OUT! Weeeee! Aren't you excited? The goodness of egg and.. nog! Nog nog nog! Mmmm *drinks eight cartons*

Well, off to start me day! Buh-bye!

--Strawberry Jam-Jams

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Ha! That's funny. "Hey Jam, are you one of those gay people I keep hearing about? I've never met one. Perhaps you'd like to be friends and I can ask you all sorts of questions about being gay. I hear Lance Bass and Neil Patrick Harris are gay. Do you know them?"

That's what the commenter really meant to say. Seriously. Who says "are you a gay person?" Too funny.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

I totally agree. I wouldn't say "are you a straight person?" Some people are just special.

--Jam

12:09 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Eggnog? Weeee! I've been looking, but haven't seen it yet.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck applying to Deal or No Deal! :)

EGGNOG!!!!! I was looking in the grocery store today for the icecream...but alas, it's not out yet! I suppose the drink will have to suffice for now! ;)
Sarah

4:27 AM  
Blogger Paixão said...

how is possible that you have eggnog before us? this just doesnt make sense to me hehe. might i add not fair!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home