10.15.2007

Birthday, Birthday, What a Turkey

Well, guess what?

We have another birthday.

*shock*

I know you're shocked. So am I. Especially since I wrote it with asterisks, which is also shocking.

If you can take more shock, read on.

It's Athena's 21st Birthday!

Woooooooooaaaaaah! Old old old! Baaaahahaha!

Anyway, make sure you give her birthday wishes, even if it's only right now, saying aloud "you deserve a li'l green balloon". That would suffice.

Have a good one Athener! We'll celebrate like it is 2004 when I come home for Christmas. Kay? Kay.

--Jam says you deserve a balloon too

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Heh, thanks :) I'll be sure to write a happy blog post about my happy birthday sometime later, when I'm not sleep-deprived and mildly hung over. In the meanwhile, I'm glad I deserve a balloon.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home