12.05.2007

A Day to the Wayside

Since it's now 12.35am and I haven't done any essay writing or studying like I should be doing, I decided I would itinerize my day to see what I actually did.

4am: Wake up, for some reason.

4am-8am: Watch Project Runway.

8am: Fall asleep, again.

2pm: Wake up, excruciatingly late.

2.15pm: Shower while singing Like the Sun by RyanDan.

2.45pm-4.30pm: No idea. Wandered YouTube and Facebook, I suppose. Also, staring at blank word program.

4.30pm: Todd visits.

4.30pm-6pm: Talk to Todd. Make and eat boxed breaded chicken. Tasty!

6pm: Todd leaves.

6.10pm-8pm: More YouTube. More Facebook.

8pm: Fill out application for new position at Scotiabank. (Something productive! Oh my!)

8.30pm-11.30pm: Chat while checking Facebook every five minutes, and watching random YouTube videos.

11.30pm-12.30am: Freak out for having nothing done. Planned essay due yesterday.

12.30am: Blog to all my lovely fans who have stuck around.

And that's it. I'm going to now go shower and write an entire essay before I go to bed. I refuse to sleep until that essay is done.

...Oh lord. Pray for me.

--Jam the lazy ass

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You are a facebook addict! I can't seem to figure it all out. Facebook I mean. I prefer Myspace, although I do have both.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

Oh my goodness, a new blog. I thought you were going to be outta the blogging for a while, and actually clicked on to make sure a link on my one website was working. Which it was, so go on that! Yay for postage (not the costly snail mail kind, though).
Wish I could brag about my productivity, but I think I would have even less to mention than you did. Good on you for the essay determination, though.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home