6.15.2004

My hair hurts..

Hey ya'll.

So I'm sick. Yippee! lol I'm so bored and so sore all over. It's like the flu or some form of the flu. I feel like I'm dying, it's great fun. And if being sick isn't enough, my parents don't seem to believe I'm actually sick. Meanwhile, I haven't slept in over 36 hours and I look like Casper (only obviously better looking).

*yawn* So yeah, I'm extremely tired, but when I try to sleep, I just lay there, thinking of meaningless things, like "If my cat is in my room and is watching me, does she know I'm asleep, or trying to sleep? Do cats think of things like that? Do dogs?.. Good god my cell phone's bright. It's lighting up the whole room! I wonder how fireflies work? Does the light in a cell phone have anything to do with fireflies?.. Where's my umbrella?" and once I realize I've been thinking like this for over an hour, I get up and watch pointless nighttime television, although Queer as Folk was good last night, surprisingly.


(above) The cast of Queer as Folk.

Off to bed I go! Night all!

Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

too my jimmy james... maybe ur sick because u havent been getting enough sleep?? and the cat thing, i have often thought of that myself, so i put it to the test. romeo walks up the stairs moving and he walks in my room looking at me, but if u dont move he thinks ur sleeping. so i kinda open my eyes a lil just enought o see what hes doing and he eventually goes away. but yes theyre watching u so dont move just wait and then they leave. and the fireflies.. well i heard once its somethiing to do with the wings or back legs rubbing together, i might actually look that up one day. and i didnt think u watched QAF i used to like all the time but ive kinda fallen out of the whole tv thing lately. im thinking we should almost cancel it. anyways, its 4:04am and i should really sleep, so sweet baby james hope u feel better and ill talk to u soon. ME xoxo

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home