6.25.2004

Poor Kitty


I feel like that kitty. The cat obviously wants to get away from those scary gourds in the background (which represent Brantford), but the dog (which represents lack of money and planning) are keeping the kitty there. Poor Kitty.

So I had a weird, and boring day today. Work was so slow that I was dusting at work, and wandering around the building. I was on switchboard most of the day, and actually fell asleep at one point and hit my head on the board.. not a good thing lol hopefully I didn't press any important buttons!

I've also decided recently to go back to school. It'll be difficult because I'm not backed by my parents this time, but hopefully I'll work out some kind of loan biz-nass. I told my dad today and he flipped out, not sure why, but he's mental, so who knows what to expect. Anywho, he told me to "f*ck off" and proceeded to hang up on me... so yay for parents lol anyways enough ranting about that, I'll get through it without him and be all the better for it.

Going to Etobicoke for a couple days to visit my pal Steph! SO EXCITED! You rock gurl! We're gonna go on a shopping spree (I've limited myself to $100, but don't tell her that shhhh... and Steph if you're reading this, pretend like you didn't.. shhhh lol).

Had a weird date last weekend.. let's just say I need to find a man soon or I'm going to start going for women lol and that would be just weird. Ah well, got a friend out of it, which is good I spose.

Well, I'm gonna go watch The Mexican (GREAT MOVIE). Lata ya'll!

Jam

The moral of today's story: Depend on yourself to achieve glory. Depend on others to achieve failure.

Things to do: Find a badminton club and practice for the fall, find a tennis partner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James!
This is Steph...$100?? Are you nuts?? Well I guess thats ok considering I'm poor and unemployed till the beginning of July...Which SUCKS! mooching from mom is becoming a regular thing...*embarassed* But, I can not wait to see you! Etobicoke awaits your arrival...and btw, its Pride Weekend in TO..!! hope you knew that...maybe we'll catch the parade on Sunday? Just an idea...its a big MAYBE tho...
Anywho, its 3:30 am, and I'm meeting you in less than 12 hrs...I have a pillow waiting for me! See you soon!!!!
Love ya!!!!
~StEpHy PoOh~

4:58 AM  
Blogger Paixão said...

so hi james its me. i dont know what to say. my brain is like mush. but i think u should be one of those brave kitties that sits just out of reach of the dogs and plan the escape while torturing them big dogs.

me :)

2:37 AM  
Blogger Paixão said...

oh and the picture isnt working :op

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home