10.21.2004

It is worth $28.89

Hey everyone,

So I finally have the internet back! It turns out the router was screwing up, so I had to call the helpline thingy (because my roomies were too shy to call it) and find out what the hell was wrong. So after a long conversation, and with the help of Shadra the phone customer service lady, I fixed it! I feel so proud of myself lol. Yay! So now I'm back online for one and all to see.

Tonight I'm going to Toronto for Craig's Bday! WOOOOT! I've never been to the bars in Toronto, but it should be a hoot! We're gonna go to Woody's first, and then to a british pop club! Should be a fun night for him, and that's all that matters!

In other news, I'm dating a boy! Some of you may say about time, some may say a bitter "damn you", whatever you say, it's good news to me! His name is Brian and he lives in Burlington. I've known him for about 2 years, and all I can say is I couldn't have found a better guy (unless he has some weird tendencies I don't know of lol). He's friends with Craig as well, so he's coming out tonight, and I'm staying the weekend at his place! I'm so excited :)

Aaaanywho, I guess that's all the update for now! Bye ya'll!

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

Lisa and I are soooooo jealous! lol and i hope to see both of u at christmas!! :op

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home