9.28.2004

Pre Birthday Post!

Howdy Everybody!

So since it's officially Tuesday morning, it's one week until my birthday! WAAAH! I'm so excited! I love my birthday so much because I have such great people every year to spend it with and I'm gonna get so drunk and so are my friends and yaaaaay! lol!

So update on me.. got the internet at home and loving my new house. It's amazing, the people are all I could ask for and more, and my classes are, for the most part (except Philosophy, right Heidi?) informative, useful, and beneficial to my overall university experience. I'm working harder in my schoolwork than I have in over two years and I'm looking forward to getting some good grades back (I damn well better lol).

Been talking to a new guy on the net recently, and I'm very inrigued by him, which doesn't happen very often, and I haven't been this intrugued since the likes of Oakville. He lives kinda far away, but if my plans stay the way they have been for a couple months, I may end up up there, so who knows. Whilst I am visiting my pal KT at Queens, I think I shall stop in and say hi. :) Might make me feel better that I can't find a guy locally! lol

Well anyways, time for bed!

--Jam

Listen to: Enya - May It Be, Annie Lennox - Into the West (the two Lord of the Rings songs.. the first was nominated for Best Song at the Oscars, and the second WON Best Song. Even though I don't like the movies, the music deserves appreciation!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Hey I like philosophy! Why? Because it has you in it of course! I like thinking about crazy things too.. because I don't like being narrow minded so I open myself to many things. Granted, I do this on my own and don't need a class to show me how to, but heey. Whatever. It's better than Anatomy at least.

May it Be is a purdy song.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home