10.08.2004

GOBBLE, DAMNIT!

Hey Hey!

So this weekend is good ol' Thanksgiving! Anyone looking forward to it? Anyone? Anyone?

No takers? Ya, didn't think so.

My weekend is going to consist of drinking with Lindsay, family dinner one, family dinner two (which will be far more awkward), trip to Ikea with mom, and visiting my baby Sheba!

It's kind of funny that I'm taking a trip to Ikea with my mother. During the summer when we wanted to kill each other, I would have never contemplated that I would be voluntarily going with her for a day.. anywhere. It seems our combined hatred for Paul has brought us closer. I guess that's a bonus, since losing both parents could have been quite detrimental to my mental health in the long run, having one around might help. By no means are my mom and I "chummy", but we're on the right path.

My god my room is messy. Yarg. I should clean... maybe later lol.

So not much to post about really. I'm still 20 and still loving it. I was the 3rd oldest person in my psych seminar the other day in an experiment. All those damn youngins lol.

Did anyone watch Survivor/The Apprentice tonight? What an amazing and grueling couple of episodes! My baby Brady was voted off Survivor. A ridiculous turn of events, if you haven't been watching, has occured. The old fat tribe members are voting out the young men, therefore leaving me with hardly any eye candy. Those men are so dumb because how are they supposed to compete if they get rid of all the strong men. Ridiculous. And on The Apprentice, my new favourite character Stacey kicked some serious butt in getting Pamela fired. She is one tough cookie and I can see her going to the end. You go gurl!

Funniest damn thing EVER!

And I guess that's about it. Happy Le Gobble Jour!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home