10.05.2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Hey everybody!

So today is the day! I'm officially an "adult". The big 2-0 has finally hit, and ya know what, I really am excited!

I mean I remember looking up on teenagers and thinking wow, they're so old! ... and now I'm not even one of those! I'm a big old fogie! lol but I don't care! My twenties are going to be the best time of my life, so I'm going to enjoy them! Those people that message me and say "you're so old" or "you're half way to 40", I say that THEY need to grow up, because my cup is half full, and I'm not thinking of the negatives. Why bother. People wonder why time goes by so fast. Why you wake up one day and you're old. It's because they focus on the negative, so all you pessimists, I say KNOCK IT OFF! ..or I'll bury you alive in a box! (haha inside joke with C.. so awesome).

So I had a great set of parties on the weekend, great friends all around, even some from Brantford which was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more and it was by far the best birthday I've ever had. What a great start to a great decade!

Love all my friends so much for being terrific and fun and in my life!

YAY TWENTY!!!

--Jam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jimmy james babe its all for u! i hope ur 20's start off better than mine did! lol maybe its cause i didnt know you? hehe oh and btw romeo yelled at me cause i forgot to tell him he wishes u a happy birthday too!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Paixão said...

oh and ps i dunno why it put it on anonymous cause its from me hehe

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home