9.29.2004

Zombie Jam

Hey Hey..

So it's just after 1pm, I have class in an hour, and I am so tired I just want to collapse on my bed and sleep until Friday. I'd stay home from my class, but it's a seminar, and I missed the first one last week, so I really have to go, unfortunately.

I rearranged my room last night for some reason, too much energy I guess. It now looks very roomy, and I'm happier with it :)

I can hear the Cosby show on in the background and it's an older episode where the oldest daughter (what's her name) starts going out with that annoying guy that she ends up marrying (that dude). lol I think I just heard his say Jello Pudding, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.

Anywho, I'm gonna go zone out until the bus gets here.

Ciao Ya'll,
--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

elton and denise... however u spell it...
J.E.L.L.OOOOOOOOOOOO

1:49 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

no wait its sandra!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home