11.23.2004

Damn the sandman!

Hey Hey!

Ugh I'm so groggy and it's 4pm! lol I slept thru all my classes today (all being two) because I simply could not get to sleep last night. I think the sandman is forgetting to visit my house. All I can do is think about EVERYTHING, it's like I need to run through everything in my mind before I can go to sleep. It's absolutely insane (or I am, I guess we'll find out about that one).

I've been playing this game lately called Pandora's Box, and I swear it is one of the best games ever made. It's made by the creator of Tetris, who really knows what he's doing when it comes to games. There's so much to do, and the music in it is amazing, and ahhh it's great, go play it! lol

I'm looking forward to Christmas more and more this year. I'm getting annoyed with people lately and I need to get away so I can be more chipper again, or else I could turn into my father or something, and that would be bad. I have to start my shopping this week I think. And I have to put up my decoarations. Gah, so much to do! Stupid sandman.

I feel crazy lol so I'm gonna stop typing before I type the paper fans are flying to Kazakhstan to sneeze on the Garfields.

Lata!

--Jam

My hero today: Lindsay, cause she's "great"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home