11.29.2004

Mission Sequence

At ease, soldiers. (tee hee, I talked to you like you were a soldier! I'm so funny!)

Mission ONE: Ace the exams.

I need to do very well on my exams this semester, or I may suffer a similar fate as to that of last year. My Greek and Hinduism courses are suffering to the hands of my far more interesting English and Philosophy courses. Therefore, I need to do well on all four exams in order for my grades to actually impress anyone, including myself. It's going to be difficult, but I think I can pull off at least a B in all of them, and an A in Philosophy.


Mission TWO: Find a boyfriend.

Unfortunately, I have once again become a lonely S.O.B. I mean, my roomies and friends are a great help and I'm sure I would be far more lonely without them, but the lack of men in my life is starting to make me so loco. Last year at this point in time, I had dated an amazing guy, and was in the process of dating one, and about to date another during the Xmas season. I met lots of new guy in between as well. This year, however, I've hardly met any new guys. I don't believe it's a fact of a change of lifestyle, but I believe I've made friends with the decent guys, and the rest are.. exactly that, the rest. I've been thinking about Brian a lot lately, too. Not sure what that says, but I could interpret it in many ways. The one "new" guy I'm interested in is not around a lot and I hardly talk to. I may wait for him to come to me, or I may take a very Jam move and go to him and scare him away. We'll see.


Mission THREE: Put up my curtains.

My curtains have been sitting on my floor since the dawn of time (aka October) and I am just too lazy to put them up. I'm going to do it this week. Natalie, you're helping (I know you read this coolio).


Mission FOUR: Start writing again.

I used to write all the time, but somewhere throughout late highschool and post-secondary I stopped, due to lack of time and interest. However, I have a lot of skill and interest in writing short stories and novels, so hopefully I'll be able to fit that into my schedule soon.

There's my missions, if I choose to accept them.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home