11.22.2004

Save Tonight

Howdy Yokels!

So I'm up late as usual, just hangin around listening to some good music. I'm always the last one up in my house (or if I'm not, I don't know otherwise) because I'm so restless at night. I never ever feel like going to bed unless I am dead tired and I think it's because of my sleep patterns, which I plan to change next semester. For now, I'm up doing nothing except chatting and posting on my blog, for your wonderment!

I'm going to put up Christmas decorations tomorrow. I'm so excited to do so, as Christmas is my favourite time of the year. So happy and cheerful and a great time for everyone! I'm not spending nearly as much money as I did last year, so I won't have that guilty feeling in the back of my mind that I spent too much money. All in all, I'm excited to spend my twentieth holiday season with friends and family. It should be the best yet!

I went to a new(er) club last night, Stella's, with my roomie Natalie, and her roomies from last year. It was absolutely one of the best nights I've had all year and it is my new favourite club. It has a dress code, which makes everyone look good, and makes it more difficult for women to look slutty and men to look grubby, which makes Jam a happy Jam. I'm going again in two weeks, and I can't wait!

Hmm well I guess there's nothing else new right now. I still haven't told the boy about how I feel, but I haven't talked to him much, so I'll wait it out for a little while longer. No rush.

--Jam

My hero today: Natalie, for going out last night with me and giving herself a much needed break! "We need to find a hot way in!"

Listen to: Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry, and Science Genius Girl by Freezepop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home