1.17.2005

Neverending Readings

Hi Space Cadets,

So the new, very productive me has been doing every one of his readings in the past couple weeks. I had no idea how many of them there were, and I'm so beat! I don't actually understand how your profs expect you to read so much every week. Do they think they are the only prof you have this semester, and you can focus solely on their class? I'm sorry, but I have five classes I have to look after, some have more, so ease up Doctor so-and-so and Doctor whats-his-name. Currently, I have to read the rest of the novel "Life of Pi" (300 pages), an english reading (20 pages), Plato's Phadreas (50 pages, approx), and a philosophy reading (20 pages), and shoot me (half a page).

Today I'm off to the school to run a bunch of errands, and then come back home and have a nap, followed by a trip to the mall, followed by hours and hours of readings.

...not looking like a very exciting day.

--Beat Jam (..as in "I'm beat". Please don't beat me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

profs *pffft* so selfish!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home