2.07.2005

A post, or lack thereof

Hey folks.

So I've tried to post twice in the last couple days, with no avail. My computer, and blogspot.com, have been very trying, so here I go trying to post once again.

First off, had lots of drama here Friday night. Long story short, the neighbours commented that our music was too loud, which led to someone's boyfriend swearing at them. Not a pleasant evening. Ask me about it if you want to know further details.

Secondly, I sent an email to Mike on Friday night. Hasn't been responded yet, but I guess that's to be expected. Nothing much to say about that.

Thirdly, I found the cutest damn thing I ever did see on albinoblacksheep.com today:


Click here to find out what that cat is doing


So yeah, I played way too much DDR tonight with Di. Tired myself right out. Attempted to get perfect on a song I'd say two dozen times, and came extremely close, but instead I got angry and punched the wall (accidentally, because I'm a freak). Nat and I filled in our applications for The Amazing Race, and will be doing our application video for it the week after reading week! I'm so excited, I could BARF! Woooot!

Anywho, time for bed for the Jam.

--Random Updatey Jam

Edit: Hmm, my post from the 6th actually worked? Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home