3.21.2005

Dread

Afternoon, you silly willies.

So what am I dreading you may ask? Well how about we make a little essay about it, shall we? Because you do realize that essays are the most fun things EVER.

So.. actually, no. I'm not making an essay. I don't care about you enough to put myself through that.

Aaaanyways, now that that is out of the way, what I am dreading. First of all, I'm dreading the amount of work I have to do this week. I have to read two novels, as well as a bunch of philosophy of religions that I've been slacking on. That exam is first, so I have to make sure I'm on top of the material.

In relation to this, I am also dreading exams. I didn't do very well in my last exam period, so I have to do f*ckin amazingly in the upcoming weeks. I only have three exams, but I'm super nervous about them. I need to do well, or I'll just jump of the roof (with a fast-acting, super-dynamic parachute of course.. I'd need to do something interesting after failing my exams).

I'm dreading this coming weekend with my family. Easter is one of my least favourite holidays, if not the least favourite holiday. My mom stopped celebrating it, chocolate-wise, when I was about eight. Yay mom! Gooo boring! So now when I celebrate Easter, I'm celebrating family, which in my case, is nothing to celebrate. I wouldn't go home at all to be honest, but my uncle the accounting major-who-works-at-a-factory-instead-of-doing-anything-
with-his-life-that-is-worthwhile is going to help me do my exceedingly complex taxes after Easter dinner, so I have to go. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I'm dreading the fact that I just quoted Ren, and may do it again.

I'm dreading writing my english essay that's worth 8000% (by 8000, I mean 30.. or so). I'm so nervous that I'm going to screw it up and it's going to be such a demoralizing experience, which may happen. I'm going to the library on Wednesday to work on it almost all day, so hopefully it gets done, and done well. I get an extension because the professor failed to mark my proposal on time, so I get a couple extra days. I was going to be a good little boy and write her back, stating "I don't need the extra days, it's okay," but frankly, I need the extra days.

I dread that I use sayings like "frankly". Who is this Frank anyways, and am I really Frank-ly? Is there James-ly? You don't say "but jamesly, I need the extra days" now do you? No, I think not.

I dread talking to certain people who are too opinionated for their own good. I dread the ignorance in people is going to drive me to live in Zimbabwe deworming orhpans in order to escape the ignorant idiots that exist.

I dread that I'm going to run out of gel and I will have to exit the house at some point gelless to buy more gel. *shiver* What a horrible day that would be.

I dread a lot of other things too, but this post is long enough, and I dread it will never end.

Go try Hapland! I found it on albinoblacksheep.com and it's a puzzle that is so tricky! Yep, SO TRICKY! It took me about an hour to figure out how to beat it, but I did. Once you're in the game, click the question mark at the bottom in order to find out exactly what you're trying to do. Remember that timing is everything, and know what you can click, and what everything does. You can do it! Post a comment on here if you manage to beat it!


Click above to play! ..click iiiit.

--Jam the Dreader

(Is dreader a word? One who dreads.. hmm who knows.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home