3.21.2005

Just Thoughts

Evenin'.

I'm going for dance in the fall. Soooo crazy excited! I'm gonna do Irish and Jazz and Heidi's gonna do it too! Yaaay!

Also doing Senate in the fall. Kinda nervous and confused about that, but it's going to be such a good experience, and I'm going to learn so much.

Too many people die. It seems like a bunch of people close but not close enough to me to affect me have died recently. It's depressing, and I don't like it.

I want a Smirnoff Ice.

My neck is itchy. I guess I used too much, or not enough, shaving cream.

Is 27 too old?

I forgot Natalie lived here. ATTENTION: She's actually home at this very minute!

Easter's coming soon. I don't want to go home, but I have to, in order to get my taxes done. Ew, fam. Ew.

I got a Smirnoff Ice. Triple Black though.

I don't think 27 is too old.

Exams are in three weeks. *dies*

Oh well, I died. Guess that's the end!

--Random Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Bunnies! <3<3!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home