3.04.2005

Stuck in the Bowl

Ola,

So I'm sitting here in the fishbowl once again. I came to the school to get some information from BUSU, but the receptionist is on break. So I have to come back in "about fifteen minutes".

The info is cause I decided to run for Student Senate, but I really don't know all of what they do (yay involvement). I don't even know if it's appointed or if it's an election or what, but I guess I'll find out. A girl who is on the Senate and was just elected to BUSU is going to help me out, so that's a bonus. I only know her because when I went in the last time, me being the loudmouth that I am, I talked to whoever wanted to tell me about it. Yay!

Anywho, I only have six minutes left of my fifteen, so maybe I'll make my way back up there.

Adois!

--Senate Jam in the Fishbowl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you're getting involved (yay lol), good for you! I've also decided to apply for a few appointed positions on the SAC (students' athletic council) at Mohawk. There's 4 different ones so I'm sure I can get one of them. It's for next year though, which is my last year, so I thought I better do something useful.

~ Tasha

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home