3.23.2005

Taunted

Afternoonies,

So I had another dream about my crazy-ass jerk-of-a-father last night. I have about one a week, and they go something like this:

-he shows up
-he does something rude
-I stand up to him
-he hits me

Last night was no exception to any of those key points (Are you taking notes? This will be on the final.). I'm so sick and tired of having recurring nightmares because of something he did. He did this to me, and I'm not going to take it for much longer.

I haven't talked to him outside a family function saying one sentence in almost ten months. They have been a great ten months. But it's time for this to progress. I've decided I'm going to have a chat with him, probably in the summer, and I'm going to get him to sign something stating he doesn't have to give me child support anymore. I think the fact my sub/unconscious is obsessing over this is because I feel like I owe him something. But for the time being, if I get a part-time job next year, I won't need his money. I feel bad for taking it already, and it's time for it to end.

When I tell him to stop giving me money, he'll have a big freak out, saying that I'm his son, bla bla bla, support yadda yadda. I'll reply with no, maybe some tears for effect (that will definitely be on the final, put an asterisk), and I can't wait to tell him off lol. I understand some of you are sitting there saying that I should make amends, because I've gotten that before. But picture having an abusive, taunting figure in your life that you couldn't rid yourself of, and now you finally can. Wouldn't you do anything in your minute power to get rid of it? I think you would.

So yeah, I have a small little plan on how to remove this burden, and it satisfies me more than it should. If it doesn't work I'll just hire a kitty assassin:


Awww.

You now have thirty minutes to complete the final. Go!

Haha.. suckers.

--Jam with the Plan

My hero of the day: Heather, for showing me THE funniest episode of Friends EVER! "The One Where They Find Out" was so awesome! "I'm excited that we're going to have all the sex"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home