4.13.2005

Just Thoughts 2

Mornin ya'll.

So again I am staying up all night. My sleep schedules have been all screwy louey lately, so I'm going to stay up tonight, go to the mall with Athena tomorrow, start my take home exam, and then go to bed around 9pm and sleep until morning. I can do it!

I went out tonight with Craig and talked here and there about his new boyfriend. I can't help but get so frustrated that I've been single for eternity (being like six months). I mean I'm a good guy, yet I'm the poster boy for single gay men (I'm January of the single gay men calendar.. brr, warm up with me! hahaha oh man I'm funny). But seriously, there are no prospects, there are no people interested in me. Maybe I should just go hetero? I've heard it works for some people.

American Idol was good as always. Loved Vonzell, and Carrie was amazing, even though the judges thought otherwise (they're on drugs.. heavy drugs). I really hope one of the two of them wins. If Scott, Constantine, Bo, or Anthony win, I will vomit... on YOU! So you better make them not win! Maaaake themmm (So a lack of sleep really does make you crazy.. go figure).

My room continues to get messy. I swear Heidi or Heather or something sneak into my room and throw around stuff while I'm sleeping (they probably drug me with the American Idol heavy drugs to make sure I don't wake up) just to piss me off and make me think I'm crazy. I'm on to you, ladies. Don't be surprised if there's a horse head in your bed! Haaaaaaa.. yeah just kidding. That would be gross and I ain't touching no dead head.

I bought the new Sarah Slean album and I LOVE IT. Message me and I will send you a couple songs that you just gotsta listen to. If you don't, I'll message you and send them anyways! Mwaaaa ha.

I wanna watch Wicker Park. Natalie left it here for me to watch. I should wait to watch it with Athena and Heidi, but... I might give in. I just opened it and there's no inside pamphletty thing, and a sticker saying "Please rewind the tape"... Nat did you steal this? Am I in possession of stolen goods? OH MY BUDDHA I'm an accomplice to theft! I feel so dirty! AHhhh I can't get the dirt off!

... ...wait a minute. How can I rewind the tape anyways? It's a DVD. ..this seems an awful lot like a big conspiracy! Heather and Heidi, you got Nat too! I'M ONTO YOU! HAAAAA HA!

Heh. Maybe sleep would be a good idea... nah.

We made jello today with club soda in it. So man can capture fizz!? We really are in the future!

Scotty the watch dog is still my hero. Ruff! Hehe.

Heavy.

Wow you've read this far? ...kay I'm gonna stop now to end your suffering.

--Nonsensical Jam (haha like a popsicle!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

My name was in there three time quite randomly.

Seriously James... while I can't completely understand your situation since I've only ever had one real relationship, don't date girls unless you actually like them. That's just stupid. =/ You'll meet someone one day so why pretend you like someone when you don't in the meantime?

I promise you you'll have someone someday. T_T

12:04 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Oh yea and you're sleeping business is crazay too.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh you're onto us... I thought we were doing so well at keeping anonymity of our escapades... lol
~Heather

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home