4.12.2005

Scotty: my hero in black furry armor

All I can say is "wow".

While trying to get a Gmail account (because apparantly you have to be invited by a current member or something.. someone hook me up.), I went to this geeky geek computer geek site and they were talking about ways to get rid of spyware and all that bad stuff. I decided to try "WinPatrol" because it sounded like WinAmp, which has been so good to me (love ya baby.. oh God, I'm talking to a computer program..).

I ran it and did a little "sniffing" as they call it and found SO MANY programs running on my computer that I had no idea even existed! I restarted and I had no pop-ups like I had before, no virus-scan alerts, nothing. I can even run Internet Explorer which I haven't been able to do in over six months.

I'm simply amazed at this one program, how it has basically fixed my computer. Love ya Scotty!

--Fixed Jam

My hero of the day:

Scotty, the computer watchdog. Ruff! Hehe, I'm such a loser. If you want WinPatrol, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home