5.11.2005

Joy, Joyce, Jobs, and The Beach

Evenin'.

Joy
First of all, I gotta say that I've been in a super great mood all day and pretty much all week. While I've been sort of alone because my roomies are busy or being anti-social or not here, I just feel so empowered to do a million things. I think it partially has to do with the weather, but it also has to do with the fact that I'm going to find a job, I'm getting involved at school (see Jobs), and I'm just so happy that summer's here!

The other reason I'm joyful today is because it is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of writing in Jam's blog! It's been a whole year! In a couple days I'm going to do a look back on all the best posts (in my opinion) for your browsing convenience.

Joyce and Uchenna
Another reason I'm so happy is because a terrific couple, Uchenna and Joyce, won The Amazing Race! Now while my team came in 4th and I'm still very bitter about it, Uchenna and Joyce were my next favourite. They are such a wonderful loving pair of people and they deserve that money. WOOO!.. I think there should be a Meredith and Gretchen fan club. Hmmm *ponders*.

Jobs
I applied for a bunch of different office jobs today. Ones with Habitat for Humanity and Family and Child Services. Gustav made a good point and said that they sound like good ones because they're rewarding, and I have to say I hadn't thought of them that way before. He gets bonus points. I also volunteered for a super awesome fundraiser with the Lung Association. I collect donations and then on May 29th, ten members of BUSAC get tied to a fire engine and we have to pull it! LOL!! Now I know what you're thinking. I am a little man. BUT it'll still be SO much fun (as long as we get it to move). YAY!

The Beach
Tomorrow I'm going to the beach with Chrissy and Nat and my new roomie Andrea and I'm so excited about that TOO! (I know, lots of excitement in the Jam tonight. Must be the excessive amounts of cocaine.) I haven't been to a beach since last summer with Athena, so this'll be a chance to relax, show off my new fat belly, and enjoy the summer sun!

I LOVE SUMMER! GAH! BLOOAH! YIBBYDAH!

*The above was a paid freakout by cocaine. Cocaine: your friend and mine.*

*The above was a joke and was not intended to be taken literally unless you are extremely gullible. In that case, gullible is not in the dictionary. Go look it up. Jam does not promote the use of any drugs besides cat tranquilizers.*

--Disclaimer Jam

Listen to: Caught Up by Usher

My hero of the day: LINDSAY! HAPPY 21st BDAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

aha one year! What a baby blog. =P

Happy Anniversary Blog!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home