5.05.2005

The New

Afternoon, all you cutie patooties!

So I'm trying to get my summer/year in gear and am starting a bunch of things anew!

First of all, I rearranged my room. Every six months or so I think everyone should just pick up your bed and throw it across the room! Yep, just like that. It's weird for the first couple of days when you wake up and can't realize where the hell you are, but afterwards it's a nice feeling that things are a little different.

Next, I put up some pictures in our den! I've had these kitty pictures sitting in my room forever with frames and everything, and I finally got around to putting them up! They add so much to the room, and I think I'm going to add more to it, just so that my roomies and I don't feel like we live in an unfinished house.

I've also been seeing a guy for the last week or so, and it's really refreshing to be out there in the scene again. Even though I'm not sure where him and I will end up, this has really alleviated a large portion of myself that was going "unfulfilled". It was actually just a state of mind, as I am now not unhappy being single as I had been in the past. I'm realizing I'm a very complete person as it is, and as I experience more and excel in life, I'll excellerate my breath!.. wait, no. I'll realize it. Damn gum commercials.

I still haven't found a job, but I know I'll find one soon. It shouldn't take long, I don't imagine, once I get my ass in gear and go down to the Job Gym and apply downtown.

I'm in such a good mood! I'm gonna go have a shower, make some fish and chips, and listen to some music like it's 1999!

--Sunshine Jam

Don't forget to watch: Survivor and the Apprentice tonight! OH, and did you see Scott got voted off American Idol last night?! YES! FINALLY! *falls out of chair with delight*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA THAT'S RIGHT! NO MORE SCOTT!!!
~Heather

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont hate him cuz he dumped you :P

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home