4.29.2005

Progressions, Ends, and New Discoveries

Progressions
The good news on today's edition of Jam's Blog has to be that my baby Tana (yes, she's MY baby now) succeeded in decimating that idiot Alex in the boardroom and made it to the final three on the Apprentice *cheers*. Well, she didn't decimate, she just didn't get fired. BUT STILL, she's alive, I'm happy, she's still gonna win! Woooot!

Tana. I don't know why she looks that crazy either.

Ends
On the flipside, the best survivor to ever grace the show of the same name was voted out tonight. The inevitable occurred, and yes, Stephanie was finally voted out. Although I'm deeply saddened by it, it was the smartest thing for the tribe to do. *sigh* Good thing for Tana.

Quite possibly the best survivor ever, Stephanie LaGrossa.

Discoveries
Good ol' AOL Music had a Top 21 Under 21 List, and this guy Kyle Riabko made number 19. He's sort of jazzy, pseudo-Remy-Shand type music. I'm really enjoying it! Download "What did I get myself into?" if you want a groovy tune to listen to (you betcha it's a groovy tune!). The other musical discovery is a SECOND amazing song by Basement Jaxx called "Good Luck". WOW! AMAAAZING SONG! *dies from good music overload*

Kyle, the jazzy cutie.

The final discovery is that I started talkin' to an uber cute (yes, uber) guy the other day and it's really intriguing. Old flames are dead and I'm out of lighter fluid, so I'm saying goodbye to my thoughts about all of them. Damn flames! I'm going to go get some water.

--Jam the Firefighter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home