5.02.2005

Hot and Cold

Evenin'.

So I haven't done a Jam post in a while; one just about me and what's going on with me. So I'm gonna, and there's nothin' you can do to stop me! Sucka!

Well the biggest thing on my mind these days is finding a job. It's imperative that I find one soon or I'm going to shrivel up from lack of funds and die. I need to start getting money to Loretta's parents to secure my spot on the trip to Barbados this winter, and I need money for the school year. Does anyone have any money seeds? Cause then I could grow a money tree and take some money shots. Ah, the money shots. ...yeah I'm not sure what I'm talking about either.

I'm kinda-sorta dating a new guy. He's really great and puts up with my insanities (and vice-versa). I'd like it to expand into more, but I'm taking it slow and steady. After all, that's how you win the race.

My first BUSAC meeting was today. After about five hours of listening to bickering and some pointless discussion, a splitting headache, some actual delegation of tasks, and putting up with one very annoying member of council, I left for my walk home. Don't get me wrong. I am going to enjoy working on BUSAC and Senate in the upcoming years, but I just wish that things were handled more efficiently and that certain people were not involved. Student government, as my experiences tell me, are full of liars and bizarre facades, and I'm becoming very frustrated with both. Maybe I'll get over it, maybe I won't. I guess we'll see.

On my walk home in the beautiful weather, I treated myself to some McD's and power-walked home. I was enjoying the excercise until the hurricane hit. Rain, hail, and severe winds hit for about half an hour of my walk home and it was very miserable. I had a bath when I got home and tried to warm myself up, but it didn't seem to work. The misery of that walk will stay with me always, reminding me that I need a car. Badly.

I still feel sort of cold. Maybe I could get the new guy to warm me up, or go to BUSAC and get heated. But if I got too heated I'd be hauled away to a mental ward. At least then I wouldn't have to find a job.

--Jam

Listen to: Home by Michael Bublé

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home