5.30.2005

Lemmings on the Run

Evenin', you.

So I'm back home from Bramladesh, the Anime convention, and all the fun in between. It was SUCH a good weekend! For your enjoyment, I'll list out the highlights and low.. lights. Here they are in no particular order *viewer discretion is advised.. I suppose*:

:( Friday was the longest day of my life thus far. Heidi and I were up and out of the house by 8am and were on buses and subways 'til I'd say 12:30pm. I was exhausted the entire day until I got to go to bed at 10:30 that night. I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep the night before and yeah, long story short, a very very very long day.

:) Heidi, Megan, and I went to Playdium for a couple hours that afternoon and it was SO fun! We did some DDR, raced like we've never raced before, used a broken Jurassic Park machine.. twice. I got the third highest score on this crazy scootering game (it's a lot more fun than it sounds), and Heidi and I got THE TOP SCORE on this rafting game of insanity! WE'RE THE BEST VIDEO-RAFTERS OUT THERE! WOOOOO!

:) That evening, we went to the con and saw all the costumeness and these great music videos taken from different animes. I was super impressed. (I'm becoming a nerd.. so sue me)

(don't actually sue me, please)

:) I went to sleep at 10:30pm and didn't wake up 'til 8:30 the next morning. It felt so good to sleep. Athena (who has also slept on that wonky orange sofa) and I have decided that it has sleeping drugs in it, because you fall asleep very quickly at the Ludwig residence.

:) We did a bunch of different things on Saturday: watched anime improv, watched and played a little DDR. 'Twas a fine afternoon.

:) Heidi and I bought some AMAZING art from this artist Amanda Ronayne. She bought a picture of some guy with eyes in the background and I bought one of this elf dude with nice abs. It's, like, the best drawing ever and I love it. More than chocolate.

:( We went to the yearly masquerade where they have little skits and people show off their costumes. The costumes were really gorgeous. Some of the skits were okay. But the biggest problem with this skit, besides the fact it was THREE HOURS LONG *dies*, is that the announcer was TERRIBLE! He was this Scottish guy who was so full of himself that he had to tell like five jokes in between every skit. There were 84 skits. I died three or four times.

:( Later I saw him walking in the hall and held myself back from tripping him. Damnit.

:) Sunday, Megan and I entered a DDR tournament and it was so fun!! I mean I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but it was a new dance game and they were metal pads and the people in the tourny were so amazing, so I'm not sad. Megan made it to the fourth or fifth round, so I'm gonna live vicariously through her. Okay? Done. Done.

:) Heidi's family took us out for japanese and it was so yummbly!

:( Then Leanne picked me up, and the Jam returned to Summers Castle.

Well that's my weekend! Tomorrow I have a date and I'm throwing up cause I'm so nervous. Well, not literally cause.. ew.

--Rambly Jambly

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

haha sleeping drugs and nice abs.

Very good weekend. :D

7:07 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

I think I bested your longest blog in the world...yay happy weekend and sleeping drugs

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home