6.05.2005

A Weekend To Remember

Well bonjourno, my people!

I had such a great weekend. So, you know what's coming! Let's go through my weekend *cheers*.

FRIDAY
I cleaned the house. Boy, was that fun! As much work as it was, it felt really good to get a lot of cleaning done around Summers Castle. It's not unknown that some people there do not clean, so for Athena and I to take charge and clean up the house felt really good and the house looks great. It better still look great when I get back tonight, or Jam is gonna open a can of whoopass!

Friday evening Dan showed up and we planned for a night "on the town". By on the town, I mean at the gay bar. Craig, Rob, Athena, Dan, and yours truly went out and had, what I consider to be, a really fun night. I'll admit I drank a little too much and paid for it on Saturday. But it was nice to have my friends meet the guy I'm dating and make sure they all mesh and all that jazz. That night I officially asked him out (is that what you call it?), so now I am no longer a single Jam. I'm a Jam with a hot Dan. It feels really great to have a guy who is truly interested in me, in the relationship, in himself, in his family, and who is an all-around good guy. I'm really lucky, what can I say? I hope it lasts, is what I can say :)

(Sorry.. went off on a tangeant.)

SATURDAY
Slept in with a "violent" sleeping Dan (he kicks, talks... oh man, I'll do a whole other post on it lol). We left for Hamilton at around 1:00 and were fairly on schedule. He had to get to his sister's place to move a pool (err something like that) and I had to get to Leanne's place to prepare for her birthday soiree. On the QEW, we were talking about how he noticed that the gas gauge was on empty and how he should get some gas. Within (and I'm not kidding) one minute, the empty light comes on and we run out. On the QEW. So we pull over and he calls some people and luckily his one friend comes by on the service road within about half an hour and gives us some gasoline. Thank GOD! lol.. so we stop by his friend's house to pick up some stuff and then he finally drops me off.

At Leanne's, her sister and I first went out and bought her cake and some booze. Then I had a nap (I was tired!). Her party started around eight o'clock and it went really well. Leanne had lots to drink and was uber hilarious! Can we say life of the paaaartay!?

Afterwards, I managed to convince my Danny to drive over to Leanne's and crash here for the night. It took a while, but I guess I'm convincing.

SUNDAY
This morning we woke up around 9am (he was supposed to be at his sister's house by 9) and left shortly after. Had a shower, had a nap, and now I'm here.

And that's it!

I'm not single anymorrre! Gotta wait 'til Wednesday for his visit, but that'll also be a great day!

**The moral of this long and involved story is to always fill up your vehicle with gasoline. Gasoline: better than air.**

--Story-telling Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

I wasnt that bad was i? lol

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home