6.01.2005

The Knight

Evening, you cool May flowers!

So tonight was interesting. I had a date with the guy I mentioned in earlier posts and needless to say, I was very nervous beforehand. But he finally arrived and we headed out.

My first impression of him was that he's so gorgeous. Not really model gorgeous, but more a subtle hotness. Whatever it was, it did it for me lol.

We went for dinner at a seafood restaurant in Port and walked along the pier. Then we headed back to my place where he briefly tried DDR and we watched The Red Violin. Around 11 he finally left, and then here I am to write this post.

What makes this date so amazing is that for a first date, it all felt so comfortable. So far, I really haven't found much that I can say I don't like about him. He seems to be interested in me as well, so all-in-all, I'm ecstatic I met him. He's coming down on Friday night and we're going to go out to Vous with Craig and Rob.

I can't wait to see how it goes.

**What an amazing way to end May. June is looking up!**

--Jam swoons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home