8.15.2005

Cruisin' Along

Good evening/morning!

Isn't it weird that you have to go from saying "good evening" to "good morning"? You can't say "goodnight", because it doesn't mean the same thing. Who thought that up? Why is that? *ponders*

Anywho, today was a write-off. I did basically nothing besides laundry (which is still sitting in the dryer) and watch episodes of Futurama. I'm a big fan of the Professor. "Oh My, No." TEE HEE! He's so great. I wish he was me.

So today I was looking into applying to work on a cruise liner. I hadn't really considered it before because I thought the pay would be too low or something, but it looks really promising! For the positions I'm applying for, such as working in the gift store, cleaning rooms, etc., the starting pay is $1600US/month! Isn't that incredible? If I work there, I don't have to pay any expenses except for booze, and the rest is pure profit! Can we say turkey monkey? If we can, then hopefully we can also say damn, I want this job.

Natalie said to me today that I'd be perfect for something like this. I'm independent, I'm outgoing, and I want to travel. Badda-bing, badda-boom, let's go! I'm going to apply by the end of the week, and then I should hear back in a month or so. *crosses fingers*

Nat's also gonna come with Heidi and I to the next Anime North next May! Incase any of you uninformed peeps don't know, it's a big nerd convention, but it's so much fun! People dress up as characters from shows and games and such, and I'm dressing up as Zell from Final Fantasy 8! I'm SO excited! Natalie's going to dress up as Aeris from Final Fantasy 7, for the simple reason that she looks EXACTLY like her! It's gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna try to pursuade Heidi to be Quistis or Rikku or something and we'll make it a whole theme! *goes crazy*

AAAAND I'm entering a karaoke competition this weekend! I'm going to sing "Careless Whisper" by George Michael (is there an 's' on the end of his name? *shrug*). I'll kick some butt, and then you can all say you know a celebrity!

*whew* That's a lot of excitement for one night. Time for bed! I'm off to paint my new bedroom today and tomorrow! I know you're excited for me. I can feel it.

--Jam can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home